Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ouch


So I guess this 'round ligament pain' is very valid, hurts way more then I was expecting. I am 19 weeks and two days now and Dave thinks my belly is getting bigger by the day. I received a letter from where I am getting my ultrasound done and they specifically say in it, no pictures or files are given to you and you are not to have any recording equipment of any kind. I am SO frustrated with this, I really want pictures of my baby. It seems everyone else gets them, how come I can't? I also saw on the news that across Canada it costs 50 bucks to get them. I am just plain confused, I really want a picture of my little peanut to keep and show him/her later in life. I will find a way, I'm not leaving without something. And yes, I am going to be that difficult! They are dealing with pregnant ladies here they should know better then to toy with our emotions like that.
Yesterday I am pretty sure that peanut was having a dance party or something, maybe aqua aerobics? either way there was a ton of very strange and hilarious movements. Of course I enjoyed every moment of it, what great and cheap entertainment:) Good for during the recession ha ha.
Looks like we may be moving later then I thought, more likely at the beginning of June, I hope a move won't be too hard at 8 months! I guess we will see, at least I know I won't really be doing much work, so I think it will doable.
Hopefully, sometime next week there will be a picture of peanut on here:) I will do my best.
Sorry for the crap quality picture, I just don't feel like doing much right now...

2 comments:

  1. It's the pain you get from your ligaments stretching in your pelvis. Not very comfy.

    ReplyDelete