
I have put this us on here for those who don't have/rarely look at facebook.
25 random things
1. I tend to wear socks to bed
2. I really dislike loud sudden noises, they usually make me immediately angry.
3. I Love earrings
4. I am very picky when it comes to everything, except food.
5. without school, i feel lost
6. I live on change
7. I am going to be a mom, this kind of freaks me out
8. someday I will conquer the piano, it is my nemesis
9. I would live on breakfast food if i could
10. sometimes I love music too much
11. I wish I had a dog, everyday
12.I want to be a farmer and live in the country
13. I have flat feet
14. I don't feel like i am 25
15. I wish Canadian politics was something worth fighting for
16. I want to be camping right now, but it's far too cold
17. when i was little i burnt off my eyebrows and bangs with a flaming marshmallow
18. i see in pictures
19. I love my family and friends, a lot, but I don't call anyone enough
20. someday, I will travel across canada and take pictures
21. I am very thrifty
22. sewing is awesome, even though I suck at it
23. I don't like living below noisy people
24. David Suzuki should be PM
25. I want to be a photographer when i grow up...hahah
The picture at the top of this Shannon took of me on Mt. Baker in sept '08
ReplyDelete