Monday, February 16, 2009

cinnamon

I do believe that Dave is the best person in the world, He made this valentines weekend just fantastic. Took me to dinner and a play, not to mention roses among other things. It was a great weekend, I loved it all. Even though I would have been just as happy to sit at home and watch movies and eat junk... lots of junk, I really appreciated everything he did. He's always been such a romantic. So I am 18 weeks now and still feeling peanut move every now and then. For the last few days peanut hasn't really moved much at all until last night. Had me a little worried, but I am sure I will always be a little worried about something. :)
These are the roses that Dave gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. would never suspect that Dave would be such a romantic.

    As for my depressing comics:
    No.. definitely not. If you click on the picture, it leads to this news article. I mean school is bringing me down, but not like that.

    It's like the human condition.. and what it means.. and that's what I'm questioning in my comics. (:O so philosophical)

    ReplyDelete