Sunday, February 22, 2009

musical allsorts



Tonight is just one of those nights where I just want to sit and listen to all the music I own. Not even just listen, somehow ingest it, when I get in these moods everything else bores me. I enjoy re-discovering my favorite artists and remembering why I loved them so much in the first place. Sitting here listening to Neil Young makes me so happy that I got to go see him this past November. The concert of my life, I honestly don't think any concert has any chance against him... unless of course I get to go see him again! It was also peanut's first concert:) Too bad peanut couldn't hear then.
I have been working a lot in the last week and in the last two days peanut just hasn't been moving around much, must be tired from me being so busy.
I don't really get the hype surrounding the Oscars, the amount of media coverage it gets makes me gag. The only reason I would ever be interested in it is looking at pretty dresses. Most of the movies suck and why would I care what a select few people think about the movies? Movies being so subjective, I do the obvious and listen to my opinion regardless of it's awards. Either way, just doesn't interest me.
well I think I am going to enjoy the rest of this evening and finish eating my cantaloupe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment