Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i miss the summer today


I can't wait for heat and spring and more sun. I know I will be warm but I really, really miss it.
I have found a new best friend... decaf orange pekoe tea. I forgot just how much I love tea and not being able to drink as much as I would like has been quite a challenge. Even though I only have a cup here and there, it makes me so happy. Nothing like a warm drink to relax you. Make you take a moment and enjoy. I have also been feeling a lot more motivated about my photography today, i think the thought of spring coming soon makes me want to go out and shoot all day, everyday; and I will. I am thinking of starting a little project that was initially a polaroid project, but I think I will start a 'pieces' project and have it's own link on my website. I figure why not do some projects for myself :)
It looks nice and sunny out today, which means it is cold... only a month or so and spring will be on it's way. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment