Wednesday, February 11, 2009

frozen grapes


So if you have never tried frozen grapes, i think you should. Especially if you have a sore throat, or in my case, just want them. :) Today the little peanut has been rolling and a tumbling. I want to feel that all the time, but it only happens sporadically throughout the day.
At first it felt like fish, now it feels like little pokes and somersaults.
Bought the first thing for the peanut today, it's a hungry caterpillar baby journal. So cute, and exactly what I was looking for.
I will start my 'pieces' project tomorrow and try to update it on my website every few weeks or so. Doing some photography will be good, need to stop watching so much tv!
This is Dave in Jan with an icicle that fell of our roof.

2 comments:

  1. aw this made my heart kinda melt. "little peanut" and caterpillar journal. dave is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad no one FELT that mother-of-an-icicle fall off your roof!
    -Krissy

    ReplyDelete