
Today I awoke to what I thought was my tummy rumbling... but I am pretty sure it was baby doing some sort of acrobatics. I really enjoy feeling this movement, knowing there is actually someone in there :) I can't wait until the movement gets bigger and more pronounced.
I also am dreading the fact that I will be at my biggest in July, when it is so warm... blah but at least it will make for some awesome belly pics! I love having so many photographers friends.
I am kind of done with winter and the crap weather we have had the whole time. I really don't mind the cold but the amount of ice makes walking a challenge for even the most balanced of people. I'll be excited when I start to see some spring so I can get out of the city and go camping or something. I am also in desperate need of a photo road trip, need to get out and take some shots in areas i'm not used to. I always find myself sick of Halifax for picture taking.
Well I think I am off to make a big, fruit filled breakfast. I leave you with a picture from Jan 31st.
Yay blog! Mmmm, fruit...
ReplyDeleteHey, You may have a big belly in July but come August you will be big-belly free! Let's go swimming!
ReplyDelete-Krissy
Let's name our child Asparagus... it has a certain right to it non?
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha.. I'm assuming the second Anonymous is Dave? Can we PLEASE go on a roadtrip?
ReplyDeleteyes that's Dave alright, I really want to as soon as it starts to get a little warmer out we shall! for sure!
ReplyDelete