Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute video games make my day


Dave and I got little big planet, what a great little PS3 game. Silly amounts of cuteness...
had a nice evening of board games and snacks with the ladies, Seriously need to make more time for evenings like this.
So on the 'fake' news (one of those stupid ET shows) tonight they were showing way too much footage of a koala that survived the fires in Australia, makes me very angry that all these people have died/are dying in these fires and they are following this koala like they are. I understand the need for a distraction, and some good news, but seriously... makes me slightly disgusted.
Peanut has been giving a few boots here and there but not quite as active as yesterday. I really do love it though, it's my favorite part of being pregnant.
I think I will go and enjoy some sleep.
I will try my best to put a picture up with all of my posts, if not more then one. All of which I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment