Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ultrasound!


Had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday, it was amazing. Peanut is already taking after me laying back and relaxing with it's legs crossed:) It was great to actually see the baby, now I can picture what it's doing when I get kicked or experience somersaults. Dave and I think we may have saw something, and we think we may be having a boy. We are not positive, but you never know:)
I also have to go for another ultrasound at 32 weeks because I have a low lying placenta. They need to make sure it 'migrates'. So I may get pictures at that ultrasound:) That makes me excited. Either way everything looks great and peanut is developing great, right on for how many weeks I am.
Found out Neil Young is coming again to Halifax in April, it was a hard decision, but we are not going to go. We need to save money and having just seen him in November, I feel like it it too son to be spending so much money to see the same show.
I'm feeling very motivated, so hopefully things will get done today. not to mention some shooting and new belly pictures:)

3 comments:

  1. Find out the sex so I can start making him/her kick ass baby clothes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't find out in NS! Unless we go to UC baby and i'm not going to waste my money on that. Make unisex clothes! I want to help!

    ReplyDelete