
I find it amazing that credit card companies haven't figured out a way to go paperless yet! I mean saving the trees and therefore us isn't THAT important. Not like someone couldn't steal my mail just as easily as they could hack into my email. I think it's much more likely that more people know how to go up to someones mail box then computer hacking. But that's just me, maybe I'm wrong. maybe they do have a valid reason for killing trees. They could at least use recycled paper, but they don't. Not in the last bunch of years I have had a credit card has there been any progress on that. But every time I call to find out when I can stop wasting paper, they say they are working on it. Sure they are. I think this should be something that is demanded and part of society, just the same as the superstores going bagless. Brilliant I say, brilliant. Either way it doesn't matter because the new credit card company I am going with as we speak, has paperless options. So I guess I can conclude this rant with my bank sucks(the credit part of it anyways) and I'm dumping it's ass anyways. ha. I win.
In other news peanut is doing very well and I'd imagine is over a pound now, and from what I'm told is approx. 11 inches long. About half the size of peanut's birth height:)
I get a lot of shifting and little kicks and punches all day now but nothing very large. I think maybe peanut is growing a lot and is a little squished. From what I'm told the kicks will pick up in strength in the next couple of weeks. Explains why I am so hungry lately and have only gained a pound in the last 3 weeks. Peanut is taking it all!
My belly is starting to get a faint line going down the center of it to belly button and past that. Kind of neat, I just hope it goes away after.
I am pretty sure Dave and I found an apartment in quinpool court very close to when we live now, we just have to wait and find out if we got accepted. It's in a building which we were hoping to not have, but it's not a bad size and has pretty much everything we are looking for, including a decent monthly rent.
Well that concludes my update, going to get ready for work now.
c.
Noodle-face!
ReplyDeleteWhat bank are you saying sucks and what bank are you switching to?
And
QUINPOOL COURT!! YEAAAAA
And
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!
I saw your sister today.. but she didn't see me.
ReplyDeleteHah.
Anyway.
My credit card had a paperless option and then my credit card stopped working ['cos i use it way too much] so I got a new one and then they started sending me bills again. How annoying.
i swear they just look for reasons to kill trees!
ReplyDeleteand krissy- im with td but it's there credit dept. I'm switching to pc for credit
PC ALL THE WAY!! plus they have sweet no fee-banking and decent interest rates on their savings account.
ReplyDeleteGROCERY POINTS.. which can be used towards Joe clothes.. for peanut :)