Saturday, March 7, 2009

grow

I just finished some decaf tea in my favorite mug and figured it would be a good time to update. On Thursday night Dave felt his first kick. It was a good one too! Scared the crap right out of him. I don't think he was expecting it to be so powerful. Very nice to finally be able to share this with him:) I have been working a lot and wishing for better weather so I can get out and shoot! Normally winter wouldn't slow me down so much, but this winter has been so up and down, and LONG . maybe every winter feels long, but this winter just feels longer. Might also be because it's been so cold most of the time. I really want to figure out what it is that I love to photograph and then do it. For life. I have a feeling nature and animals is high up there. Especially bugs, which means I will be in need of a macro lens. You never know, maybe I will be the new up and coming bug photographer...haha that title needs some work.
dave and I are on the last season of The Wire, it's such a good show, I wish it wasn't almost over. Kind of the same as I felt when I was reading the last Harry Potter book.
Well I must finish the dishes that are haunting me from the kitchen, wish they cleaned themselves.

1 comment:

  1. just get a macro lens anyways because they're fun.. and expensive..

    ReplyDelete