On Sunday Dave's sister Jen had their latest addition, Matteo Dylan Lucia. He's super cute and already looks Italian! Dave and I went to visit yesterday and I took a bunch of pictures. I think Peanut had some in utero jealousy! Every time I held Matteo, peanut would start kicking. The second I stopped holding Matteo, Peanut stopped! It was quite funny. Maybe it was just a friendly hello to the new cousin. :) I am 22 weeks now and feeling quite good. My belly seems to be rounding by the day, which can be quite unnerving sometimes, but mostly exciting. Until I see stretch marks I guess.
Found my first spider of the year today, not to pleased about that because it was a baby. Hoping that we move before they all move in. We will be moving May 1st for sure and just have a few more flats to look at before we decide where we are going.
10 more weeks until our next ultrasound:) I just like seeing peanut.
Off to the laundromat. Here's a picture of our new little nephew!
No comments:
Post a Comment