
So I guess spring is really going to wait this year. That's okay I guess, as long as spring is long and super nice to make up for it.
Next Monday I have my monthly Dr. Apt. so I will get to hear peanut again. I'm always very excited about that. Peanut has also in the last few days found my bladder, which he/she seems to find amusing and loves to continually kick. At least they are not very powerful kicks or I might have a problem ha ha
Dave has had a cold for the last few days or so, I don't really know if I ever caught it, but so far so good. I would really like to avoid getting sick for as long as possible. well I feel particularly boring today, will write again soon.
The picture is out my window a few minutes ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment