Saturday, March 28, 2009

The yard is kind of over grown

I think spring may actually be on the way now, a nice 6 degrees outside right now. It will be a nice walk to work :) So i think the day after I wrote last I caught Dave's cold and for the first two days I was sick but still able to do things, then yesterday it knocked me on my butt and made rest. Today I am feeling a bit better and am going to go work. Hopefully I won't feel worse tomorrow.
It's hard to judge how a cold effects you when pregnant, when you haven't been pregnant before.
Every time I listen to the black keys peanut dances around :) it's very cute, i wonder if peanut actually likes the music? If so this baby's going to have good taste haha
I am very excited to get this move over with now, Only a little over a month and we will be in a new apt, I actually am excited to organize everything and get ready... must be 'nesting' I have never had such a powerful urge to clean and organize everything. maybe i should lend my new found skills around haha
Other then this cold I count my lucky stars on how great this pregnancy has been going:)
Can't wait to meet peanut, see who he/she looks like :)
Mom is finally post surgery, such a trooper she is :) Love you mom!
I will write again soon! I Leave you with a 23 weeks and 4 days belly:)

1 comment:

  1. excited to see your new place.. .. we should do crafts and decorate baby's room. i saw like the coolest baby room somewhere on the internet once.. maybe i can find it again.

    ReplyDelete