Wednesday, March 11, 2009

it's time to meet me on the sunny road


A lot of sad things have happened on the news in the last two days, a lot of people dying at someone else's hands. Very sad stuff. It must be so hard for the people who have to deal with it, the world moves on but they are stuck with it every day. Makes you appreciate what you have.
When it comes down to it family and friends, thats who matters.
Dave's sister is going to pop any day, and hour now really. Pretty excited for her, lots of babies as of late. Seems like everyone I know is having or has had babies recently, or knows someone who is. Maybe it's just my age, maybe it's just because I notice it more because I am having a baby?
We're back in the apartment search and so far we have already seen or found not bad places. I will remember this for next time we move, move in april/may. Way better options at this time of the year. I hate moving but at the same time I love the idea of starting a little family and really living where we move. I hope we find a place with a back yard, thats all I want.(and of course reasonable rent) I need to focus on my photography so I can get my business up and running. I want to just do that, have my family and be a photographer:)
I am 21 weeks and a day now. still feeling really good and still getting nice kicks throughout the day. They still make me giddy which I think is a very good thing. Well hopefully I will start that 'pieces' project soon:) Need to get off my ass and just do it. Decided to have fun this week and do an out of focus self portrait of me at 21 weeks. Is it really a self portrait if you have a baby in there?

1 comment: