Monday, April 27, 2009

:)


I am 28 weeks now and just had my 28 week OB appt. I will be having my appts. two weeks apart now... were getting close:) It couldn't have gone better my blood tests came back perfect, my glucose test was perfect, so no gestational diabetes. My hemoglobin is perfect also, which is great. Peanut is measuring just right for 28 weeks, heart rate is between 150-160bpm. And even better is peanut has it's head facing down. They wouldn't be worried if it wasn't but it's a bonus:)
So after a good appointment I'm feeling pretty happy.
The last few days peanut moves around a lot and was even keeping me awake last night, sometimes peanut enjoys getting it's feet under my right rib. It's actually turned into a favorite resting place.
we move on friday and have no phone or net from friday until monday so it may be a little while until I update. Here's a 28 week picture until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment