Saturday, April 4, 2009

spring!


Spring is finally here, in the form of rain but I honestly think that's better then cold :)
I am feeling better, still coughing here and there, but overall I feel a lot better then I did on Tuesday and Wednesday. Can't get over how sick long I have been sick! two weeks is too long!
I am going to work for the first time since last weekend. Hopefully the last few days have given me a chance to get better and working should be okay. I guess we will find out:|
Peanut has been doing very good just thumping around and kicking Dave:) No matter how sick that will always amuse me. although peanut found a particularly painful place to kick really hard last night, not even sure what organ it was ha ha
Starting to get into moving mode, less then a month and we will be outta here. I'm looking forward to getting all the move over with and being able to unpack. I think we will be leaving here with 2/3 of the stuff we have now. Lots of little things that we just don't need or use, so might as well not drag to the new place.
we decided the other day that we are going to grow tomato plants on our deck :) I'm excited about that!
Well i have to get to work but I will update soon.

3 comments: