so, for most of this week we are dog sitting in Dartmouth. It almost feels like a vacation for me to be in a house:) so much space! Plus we get to do all of our laundry! I love clean clothes! ha ha
I am feeling a lot better this week, just finishing up my antibiotics and coughing a little bit. Can't believe how sick I was when I look back on it. Fingers crossed for no more of that before I have peanut!
I went and got my blood work done for the glucose test this morning with Krissy. so hopefully I don't have gestational diabetes, although i don't think my diet would need much altering. You have to drink this bright orange drink that tastes a lot like orange pop but somehow it tastes gross, like orange pop gone to sugary with a lot of carbonation. bleck, the thought of it right now makes my heartburn act up.
I think this will be my first entry without a picture. i am not at home on my computer so I don't have any pictures on here. But I will make up for it with more later:)
Well i am thinking a nap sounds good...
Looooooooooooveeeeeeeyyyy
ReplyDelete