
So the other night, April 10th to be exact, Dave and I were playing crib and I got the perfect hand. A 29 :) I guess it is one of those things that so very rarely happens that I wish someone else besides Dave was there to witness it! needless to say I beat Dave:)
House / dog sitting for the week was really nice, but I am happy to be back in Halifax. I always miss Halifax when I'm not there.

Went on a road trip with Lucy and Kristine, it turned out to be a really nice day and perfect for photos. Peggy's cove was beautiful, and the weather was great. Then we went to Mahone Bay, and Lunenburg. Turned out to be a great day, we should do mental health days more often.
Everything has been going really well, I think the left overs from the cold and bronchitis are finally gone and I am starting to get my energy back. Peanut has been doing good, the usual moving around and kicking me in the belly.
I feel huge now, starting to really feel the extra weight now.
I leave you with pictures from the road trip:)
hehe, i like the last picture, its cute : ).. you're cute !
ReplyDeleteawwwh thanks
ReplyDelete