Wednesday, April 22, 2009

rainy april


So I am 27 weeks now, time is really going by fast. Not much of a difference in my belly since last week except that my belly button looks like in the next week or so it will pop. Peanut moves around in every part of his/her available space and hiccups almost every day.
We move in a week and two days, starting to get very anxious/ excited. I just want to get it over with so I can work on settling in. Our apartment looks empty and is starting to become one huge packing mess! I really don't like the process of moving a lot, I think one of the good things that come from it though, is you tend to not hang on to 'stuff' and you toss stuff once a year. That's always a nice thing to keep clutter away.
I think my hormones are starting to get to me a bit, I find I'm a little more irritable and I seems to despise most commercials.
well that concludes my update for now have a lot of things to do before work.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Commercials are generally irritating, and as of late they seem worse than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! oh and correction 27 weeks and a day

    ReplyDelete