Tuesday, April 14, 2009

working too much



The last week and the up coming week I feel like I live at work. I know I will be happy about it when I see the pay cheque and have enough money put away when peanut comes, but for now I just feel like I live at work. At least it makes me appreciate my time away from work more. I find it also makes me more productive on my days off too.
Dave caught the flu that I had, minus the infection I got. I hope it's the same because I don't want to get sick again.
peanut has been happily shifting positions in my belly on and hourly basis, always ending up putting more pressure on my bladder. I guess over the next few months the bladder pressure only gets more. Should make for and interesting few months. I guess i am not to have a sense of humor...then I won't have to worry about laughing... 26 weeks now!
Two weeks and we move...just two weeks!
Well I am off to get a tums...heartburn is like an old friend to me now...boo
this is from the road trip:)

1 comment:

  1. quit workin' so hard and bang on the drums all day.. more...

    ReplyDelete