We are all moved and had a ton of help! All the help was wonderful and so appreciated.
Now that we have moved I have been hit by the nesting bug...must have been waiting until I moved to come on full force. Our new place is working out well and is just the right size, I am pretty content with the whole thing.
Peanut has been doing very well and shifts around a lot while moving at least half of my belly. I think it's great, Dave gets a little freaked out by it. He doesn't like the feeling of the shifting as opposed to kicks. Says it feels like an alien ha ha.
I am so happy to have a tub again, never again will I take it for granted!
I am going to be getting a macro lens this week, I am pretty excited about that. I'd imagine my website will now be overtaken by closeups:)

Well i am off to fix myself some dinner!
Here's me this evening at 29 weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment