Monday, May 25, 2009

32 weeks

So I should probably update with a new picture, The last few weeks have flown by everything has been very busy and I do believe this is my first day of being home to do laundry etc for a while!
I had a Dr. apt today and everything is going good. The nurse who measured me thinks our peanut is going to be tall, my uterus is measuring 34inches... which is a little taller then normal. I was pretty sure a while ago that peanut was going to be tall:) Must have Dave's genes!
Or maybe it means our dates are off... I hope not because I am not ready!!!!
well Here is a picture of my 32 week belly, I think it's getting quite huge!

2 comments:

  1. passed by a cool baby store today, thought you of you! 8 more weeks.. nuts! glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly looks awesome! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete