Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 More to go!!!!


So I am over 30 weeks now and can't really believe how fast time is going:) A little over 2 months and there will be a new addition to the family. My latest doc apt on monday went well, everything is still good and peanut is growing by the book. My belly is still getting bigger but it feel like it's only a little bit each week.
Peanut has been getting very crammed within the last week or so and is mainly shifting around rather then kicking. It's fun/creepy to feel very specific body parts poking out of my tummy.
Our new place is shaping up nice and starting to really feel like home. I'm still having a hard time getting used to the carpet and how easily Dave and I can sneak up on each other without meaning to.
Everything has been great, I will update again soon:)
Oh ps I bought a macro finally, soon to have pictures from it on my website!

1 comment:

  1. MACRO MACRO MACRO!
    BABY BABY BABY!
    SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!

    :)

    ReplyDelete