Part of me is annoyed that we have to go and vote again when we just had an election (even though it was a federal election). The other part of me is glad because I want to watch the conservatives fall. The worst part of an election is the campaign commercials that actually affect peoples decisions. They really shouldn't. I find it absolutely insulting when you actually listen to what these people are saying and what level of intelligence they think we have as a society. It is so important to prove to these political parties that we are not idiots and that negative campaigns, by all parties, are not going to work.
Is insulting our intelligence showing us a good future as a province, as a country?
It would be nice if we were not picking the best of the worst... why do the sheisty business type people end up running all parts of our country and provinces? Why do we allow this?
I want someone who actually gives a shit about the people and not there own agenda.
No comments:
Post a Comment