I will never know sleep the way I used to. To me it seems not existent lately, except when I can't be sleeping then it comes too easy. So weird.
Peanut is great, I am officially 38 weeks today, with hopefully only two weeks or less to go.
I have a Dr. apt in a few hours, so hopefully all is well. At our one last week everything is great and peanut is measuring just right. Although this baby must be tall because it has dropped a bit lower into my pelvis and it's feet are still in my ribs. I am starting to get really excited and nervous. I can't wait to have this baby. I just really want to see it and actually touch the feet and legs that are constantly sticking out of my side.
almost done! I have a feeling by next week the lease will be up, maybe that's just hopeful thinking on my part, but hopefully not :)
I am going to try to go get a hour more of sleep before this apt. Wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment