Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Antigonish and a baby shower



Last week was great, worked a little went to Antigonish for a few days and then came home to Jon's graduation and a baby shower. Very relaxing week even though it was so busy.
3 weeks to go! So now I guess it is just a waiting game. Our crib arrived last night so we are going to pick it up today and attempt the task of putting it together.
Antigonish was so great and relaxing. We fished, walked around, played lots of cards:) It was great. I think it was a well needed get away. Jon's grad was great too, hard to believe all my siblings are graduated and moving on to other things!
On sunday the baby shower went really well. Peanut will love all of the wonderful things people brought for it :)
Well I leave you with a few pictures from all the occasions. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment