Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i love you sunny day



nothing like a day off with nothing to do...very nice but slightly boring :) I figure I should enjoy all this time to myself and take advantage, won't be long before I will have no time to myself. I am so happy with this month so far, we have had some really beautiful weather, not too hot, not too cold. Days you just want to be outside ( i say as i sit inside on the computer!)
Made curtains for peanuts room yesterday, they look way better then I expected:) Forgot just how much I enjoy sewing and feeling crafty and productive.
I realized that I didn't update anything really about peanut, we had a ultrasound at 32ish weeks and the placenta has moved:) so hopefully that means no surprise c-sections.
The time is coming fast and getting very real, we basically have a month... I am terrified and so excited all the same. Hopefully everything goes very well. fingers crossed.
I decided that i am going to bring my camera around with me as much as possible. I think it is silly that I don't... i miss photography all the time.

1 comment:

  1. taking pictures all the time is key. i got an instax mini. it's way cuter :) i still miss polaroids a lot though.. i have yet to do any "art" photography with the instant film so we need to get on that! and i'm no longer sick so call me next time you're off!

    ReplyDelete