Sunday, June 21, 2009

get on the road and just go


today is my last normal shift at work, from here on in I just work until I can... my term is officially up. Starting to get pretty nervous and very excited. peanut's arrival is coming quick!
4 more weeks...! Today is father's day a rainy fathers day. My brother's prom is also today. Hope there is no coincidence there...ha ha jk.
This week coming I am going away to Antigonish for two nights and three days. Figure it's my last real outing for a little bit anyways. I am excited about getting away for a few days with some friends and relaxing, taking pictures. Just enjoying the country.
hopefully it doesn't rain like it is predicting. the weather is always wrong here anyways.
I love our back yard area, it's always so quiet and I can always hear the birds chirping away.
so nice.
So Kristine took some really nice baby belly shots of me this past week and she is going to take some more this coming week of Dave and I with belly. Our little family:) I am pretty excited. Either way these pictures are from last week-35ish weeks. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow!
These pictures are copyright of Kristine Richer www.oneflapdesign.com
Enjoy:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jon looked pretty sharp on his way to prom! I think he's getting a bunch of pictures from Chelsea's mom.
    I rhymed :)

    ReplyDelete