
After today I will be 4 days past my due date. I have tried a bunch of things to get going but nothing works. I know the baby will come when it's ready, but I'm getting awfully impatient.
I think it's the literal 'waiting' that makes it seem worse then it is. I have been out doing stuff almost everyday trying not to just wait around. I have also been catching up on some well needed sleep. I sleep much better during the day so that's what I have been doing. mmmm naps.
hopefully little peanut will come very soon, I'm so anxious to meet this little one:) This is a picture that my friend Melissa Dube took for me at 38 ish weeks. (www.melissadubephotography.com)
i was 11 days overdue ! haha lets hope you dont go that long : )
ReplyDeleteand you look gorgeous in that picture : )
ditto on the gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehope to meet peanut soon