
So, everything went very well for our apt on Monday. Dr gave me an A+ which I thought was funny. Apparently I'm having a golden pregnancy, can't ask for much more then that.
My little stretch marks under my belly are getting a little more angry looking and bigger. I just hope they stick to that one area. Fingers crossed.
I am in my third day off of work now and already I am finding it a little boring...what to do? We put the crib together yesterday and it looks great. I am pretty excited about having a baby in it.
The only thing left on my list is a dresser which I have been searching frantically for and coming up with nothing, Dave always makes a good point though, he said the baby will be fine without a dresser for a little bit if we can't find what we are looking for. Not to settle just because my nesting instinct is to have everything perfect. He makes a good point.
so now we wait, as patiently as possible. :)
Here's my belly as of today, 38 weeks and two days.
note the giant butt! hahaa
letsa go take pictures.. unless you are on bedrest..
ReplyDeletecraffftsssss!