Monday, January 11, 2010

why does january suck?


January sucks because:
  • it's cold and bleak
  • it leads to February (which is the grayest of them all)
  • it leads to too much online surfing
  • it's usually when we have all made resolutions to eat better (which generally sucks)
  • it's not June, which also starts with a j, and is my birthday month :)
Alright, enough of that lame rant. I have come to the conclusion that I REALLY want the apartment that all the things are staged in on urban outfitters. It is just perfect, and for that, I hate them. haha. I know it is just a staged studio set but still! I want it...
I am enjoying my time lately and realizing that it won't be forever like this, so I find myself on a daily basis just taking it all in. Taking lots of pictures of my daily routine. Taking lots of pictures of Odin. He is growing up WAY too fast. He is such a little boy now! He is sitting for periods of time, and rolling over, and talking to me (in babble speak of course) It's just so cute:)
well off to eat better.... well if better is a steaming hot cup of cocoa topped with tons of little marshmallows mwahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. call me up sister. i'm in that limbo period between starting classes and midterms. do it before i'm burrowed in books. re: night shots/long exposures. i freakin' hate hate winter.
    urban outfitters is evil -it robs me of my money. yes, i totally somehow managed to justify buying something ridiculously expensive (but beautiful) off there yesterday. i need to somehow block it from my computer. ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too! we will do something :) No night shooting if it stays freezing though...toooooo cold! Maybe we can request a urban outfitters block? Or we will just have to come up with our own?

    ReplyDelete