If they weren't so big and fattening it wouldn't be a big deal, but they are. I eat a whole one in one sitting all by my lonesome because Dave doesn't like them... Oh well at least they are good and healthy fat!...right?! While I'm on the topic of food isn't there something so organic and pretty about a bunch of carrots with their stems still on? Not bugs bunny pretty, but just, I want to take your photograph pretty. Maybe I will get on that this week considering I have eaten too many of the ones I have for the picture I am looking for.
Odin now has a fake laugh that he uses for almost everything. If you ask him a question his
timing is quite perfect with his fake laugh answer. Makes me feel like everything I am saying is answered with him laughing at me, not with me. Oh dear, he's learned already.
The clothing swap was a success, I have some pretty new items to wear,
including some pretty scarves! Without a penny spent! That is definitley soemthing I will start to have at least yearly, maybe bi-yearly.
well here is a sampling of Odin's and my day today thus far :)




No comments:
Post a Comment