Friday, December 4, 2009

Nat King Cole is like a warm blanket

Nothing says Christmas to me like Nat king cole. The second I hear him singing, it's christmas. I grew up on an old nat king cole christmas tape, the second that tape was found in all the christmas stuff all of us kids were happy. We loved it, every minute of it. In fact we loved it so much that the tape eventually sounded slow. I'm not sure where that tape is now, but I am sure it doesn't play very well. The words printed on the tape were all smudged and almost worn off. We loved that tape. Now I need to find a kids christmas cd for Odin so he can grow up on Nat king Cole as well :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! In my family, it was Amy Grant. Haha. I think we still have the tape, but no tape player.
    -bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny how that works eh? :)

    ReplyDelete