Saturday, November 28, 2009

eeeek


So Odin is just about 4 months! where does the time go? He laughs and shakes things, it's awesome. 
I am feeling a little freaked out and now might swear off fast food forever. I just ate a big mac Dave brought home for me last night. I heated it for 45 seconds and there was no real difference in taste/texture/soggy-ness ( guess that fits under texture). So I'm kind of freaked out. I don't even want to think about the preservatives that would be in it to make it this way. gross. no more big macs for me, fresh or day old re-heated.
just started all my Christmas presents :) Making everything is so rewarding and fun. I love it! Only problem is I want to keep them... Well off to get things done while the little one naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment