
so I've been spending a lot of time introducing odin to music and trying to figure out what he likes. I'm also making him a cd of lullabies for bedtime or nap time. He loves the guitar so far and has fallen asleep a few times listening to nice, quiet acoustic songs:) exciting!
He's 5 weeks and 4 days today. Growing really fast! He smiles and 'talks' a lot. it's also nice because he complains when he's hungry which is just really loud calls and talking that s
ound a little pissed. So now instead of crying for everything he talks too:)
I have been thinking that I will start a personal photo project for my website that hopefully will go better then the pieces one. I want to pick songs and then go take pictures to represent them.
i think i might make odin a lullabys cd :)
ReplyDeleteoh I would love that :)
ReplyDelete